Enjoying expert engineers with appropriate work experience in the field of industrial polymers and establishing such management systems as ISO 10002, 18001, 14001 and 9001 as well as German DIN Standards, European EN Standards and Iranian national standards, Shilang & Looleh Khouzestan manufactures its products and, assisted with its quality control laboratory which is perfectly equipped with the latest apparatus and equipment, takes firm steps towards continuous improvement of its products’ quality which is a source of customer satisfaction. This laboratory presently is regarded as one of the best specialized laboratories in the realm of PVC pipes and fittings industry. SLK laboratory has been placed by Iranian Office for Standards on the List of Authorized Laboratories collaborating with the Office.
[imageeffect image=”5635″ type=”shadowreflection”]
Functions & Activities
– Conducting innovation studies and research initiatives in various fields,
– Trying to improve continuously products quality control process and seeking novel ways,
– Controlling and applying specified standards,
– Boosting qualitative and quantitative level of laboratorial services,
– Handling any complaints received from customers,
– Attending meetings held for formulating national standards for UPVC pipes and fittings,
– Performing all tests on manufactured products and submitting respective reports,
Performing all tests on raw materials, sewage pipes and fittings, under-pressure pipes and urban sewage pipes including products’:
Strength against impact,
Percentage change in length,
Resistance against dichloromethane,
Strength against internal pressure.